SITE CONTENTS, OWNERSHIP, AND USE RESTRICTIONS
The information contained in this Website including all icons, images, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, writings and other materials that appear herein are copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed (all of which, collectively, are herein referred to as the "Contents") by Alliance Minerals or its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Alliance Minerals") or are the property of their respective owners. The name Alliance Minerals and the Alliance Minerals logo are registered trademarks of Alliance Minerals and are protected by applicable domestic and international laws.
Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this Site for the purposes of using this Website as a reference to purchase or consider purchasing our products, provided you do not modify the website and that you retain, without modification, all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
Except as a reference to purchase our products, none of the Contents may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, performed, modified, posted electronically or mechanically, transmitted, recorded, or in any manner mirrored without the prior written permission of Alliance Minerals or the applicable copyright owner.
Please note that the permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach any of these Website terms or conditions. Any other use of the Contents on this Website other than as noted above may violate copyright or trademark laws, and, without the prior written permission of Alliance Minerals, is strictly prohibited.
Natural stone is a product of nature and no two stones are absolutely alike. All product images presented are for illustration purposes only and are a fair, but not precise representation thereof. Also, Alliance Minerals sources products and services from others to fulfill customer needs when appropriate. Descriptions of “About Us” as contained herein do not necessarily apply to to all of the products sources from others. Please see the pages related to “About Us” for other information, incorporated herein by reference.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
ALLIANCE MINERALS IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALTHOUGH ALLIANCE MINERALS BELIEVES THE CONTENT TO BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND CURRENT, ALLIANCE MINERALS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. THE AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE. All Contents provide in this Website is for your information and reference only; and they shall not become any part of terms and conditions in your purchase agreement with Alliance Minerals. If you are interested in our products based on the Contents provided in this Website, the terms and conditions in your purchase agreement with Alliance Minerals will be negotiated between and finalized by you and Alliance Minerals’ sales representative. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by you and Alliance Minerals, the terms and conditions in your purchase agreement with Alliance Minerals shall be the only one to bind you and Alliance Minerals for your purchase of products from Alliance Minerals.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL ALLIANCE MINERALS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS, ALL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COPYING, OR DISPLAY OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE. In an effort to update the most current information to viewers to our Website, Alliance Minerals will, from time to time, make changes in the Contents and in the products described on this Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Alliance Minerals (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, business partners and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, expenses or damages relating to defending such claims, arising out of or related to a breach of your representations and warranties set forth herein, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND SUBMISSIONS PROVIDED BY YOU
You agree that any material, information, and ideas that you transmit to this Site or otherwise provide to Alliance Minerals ("Transmissions") shall be and remain Alliance Minerals' property. By submitting any Transmissions to Alliance Minerals, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the Transmission and any intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such Transmission have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all Transmissions that you post are accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any Transmission:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any Transmission, you grant Alliance Minerals a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, display, perform, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell and/or distribute such content, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your Transmission, you agree that Alliance Minerals and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your Transmission and other administrative purposes.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN PROCEDURES
If you believe any materials ("Materials") on the Site infringe your copyright or trademark rights, you may request such Materials be removed by following the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. To follow those procedures, contact Alliance Minerals (address below) and provide the following information:
- A clear statement identifying the works, or other materials believed to be infringed.
- A statement from the intellectual property owner ("Owner") or authorized representative that the Materials are believed to be infringing and not authorized by the Owner.
- Sufficient information about the location of the allegedly infringing Materials so that Alliance Minerals can find and verify its existence.
- Your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement from you under penalty of perjury that the information supplied is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on the Owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the Owner or authorized representative.
Alliance Minerals' representative for notice of copyright or trademark issues on the Website can be reached as follows:
Alliance Minerals North America, L.L.C. 1575, Northwest 106th St. Clive, IA 50325 Attn: Legal Department
Alliance Minerals shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, or marketing products incorporating such information. You further agree that Alliance Minerals may use information about your demographics and use of this Website in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
In using this Website you agree to the following:
- you will not use any device, software, or other instrumentality to disrupt, damage or interfere with or attempt to disrupt, damage or interfere with the proper functioning of this Website;
- you will not to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation: (i) logging onto an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or (iii) attempt to transmit any "virus", "Trojan horse" or other software destruction or disruption device; and
- you will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable international, federal, state or local law, including but not limited to any regulations applicable to your use of this Website.